This website provides your purchased digital Photos and/or Video to view, link to friends, share on popular Social Media sites and for you to Download and save your own copy. Your content is online for 6 months at which time it will be purged from the site. Please be aware that if you have not downloaded a copy in that time, we charge a fee to restore your content from our archives.
Logging on – new customer
You need to set up an account to utilise the IDIDIT website and pull through your purchased photo and/or videos.
- From the home page, click on the SIGNUP! Button
- You can either sign up using your Facebook account or without.
- Follow the prompts given the option you select to create your account.
Logging on – returning customer
- Once you have created an account, you can return as many times as you like
- Enter your login details in the form area ‘Registered? Login here!’
Getting your Photos and/or Video
- If you purchased Online Option - you will have received an IDIDIT card with a code printed on the back.
- Click on ‘Add new IDIDIT code’ and input the code into the ‘Jump Code: box’ and click on ‘Add Media’ button
- Depending on the speed of your internet connection, your Photos and/or Video will be loaded into your IDIDIT profile. Once done, an ‘Album’ will show on your page.
- If you have undertaken more than one product with us and purchased Online Option, multiple albums will show identifying the different product, date and time.
- Click on the album image or text and this will open up that album and show you your Photos and/or Video for that product.
Interacting with your Photos and/or Video
- Your content is available to view directly from the website or share via email or social media sites.
- Follow the prompts for these options.
- Note that depending on the device you are viewing these on, the video and photos are typically lower resolution to allow for slower internet links. The full resolution files are available when you download or share your files.
Apple / iOS Users
- As an IOS user you will be aware that Apple promotes iTunes for web Video downloading only. This is a limitation of Apple/iOS not our website.
- If you do not want to use iTunes, we note a number of 3rd Party IOS APPS available that enable video download from websites. We suggest googling “how to download video from a website to an IOS device” to inform yourself of options.
How long is my content online?
- As advised above, your content will be online for 6 months. Within that time it is expected you have downloaded your own copy or shared to your Social Media. You can download and share your content as many times as you wish.
- Please note if you did not take your own copy and your content is purged, we charge a fee to restore this from archives.
If you have a problem and need our help, please contact us on email@example.com