Logging on – new user
- You need to set up an account to utilise the IDIDIT website and pull through your purchased photo and /or videos.
- From the www.ididit.co.nz/nevis click on this icon
- You can either sign up using your Facebook Account or without.
Follow the prompts given the option you select to create your account.
Logging on – return customer
- Once you have set up your account, you can return as many times as you like.
- Simply use the email address and password you created and log in here.
Getting your Photos and/or Video
- Your IDIDIT card, has the code printed on it for accessing your
purchased Photos and /or Video
- Click on the ‘Add new IDIDIT code’ and input the code into the
‘Jump Code: box’ and click on ‘Add Media’ button
- Depending on your speed of internet connection, your Photos and/or Video will be loaded into your IDIDIT
- This will then show up on screen as a ‘Album’ in your profile. If
you have undertaken more than one product, multiple albums
will show identifying the different product, date, time.
- Click on the album image or text and this will open up that
album and show you your Photos and/or Video
- Click the Play button to play the video, or click your photos and
‘Previous, Next’ to scroll through your photos
Interacting with your Photos and Video
- When you are viewing your Photos you will see the menu
options for available functions – you can edit the photos, apply
a filter on the photos, download them or share them via
Facebook, Flickr, Email or Picasa. A facebook comment can also
- When you are viewing your Video – you can download or share
the Video via Facebook, Email, Vimeo or Youtube and also leave
How long is the content online?
- We will hold your content online for 12 months past the point that you Add the Media. If you undertake multiple products with us on different dates and Add Media on different dates, the 12 month duration starts from the point you pull the specific Media through.
- Of course you can upload your media to Facebook, Youtube, Flickr etc through the interfaces we have
provided and download to your own computer or storage and that content will remain as long as you wish or
is provided for.
If you have a problem and need our help, please contact us.
Already Registered? Login Here.